- Kendra on Leaks, Cracks and the Return of Rain
- Kendra on Keep Your Home Dry This Winter: Prevent Basement Water Leaks
- Climate Control on Salvage Water Damaged Valuables
- Kendra on Kansas City Foundation Repair: Should I Water My Basement?
- ARCpoint Labs of Jackson on Grow a Better Yard with Proper Drainage
Tag Archives: soil moisture
It’s best to prepare yourself now: If you have a foundation or a basement, chances are you will get a leak at some point. That’s just part of owning a home or property. Because the moisture level changes so drastically … Continue reading