- TITLE Boxing Club Olathe on Reduce Summer Heat with a Comfort Cooler Attic Fan
- Kendra on Leaks, Cracks and the Return of Rain
- Kendra on Keep Your Home Dry This Winter: Prevent Basement Water Leaks
- Climate Control on Salvage Water Damaged Valuables
- Kendra on Kansas City Foundation Repair: Should I Water My Basement?
Tag Archives: foundation settling
We made a New Year’s Resolution to commit to home improvement in 2013 and we are excited to share our first project. This project is about bringing the stillness and silence of winter into your home. Since you spend more … Continue reading
Foundation settlement is a common problem in the Midwest. Clay soil is common in our area. This type of soil is prone to expansion and contraction, which can have negative consequences for our homes. Soil is crucial to the structural … Continue reading