- TITLE Boxing Club Olathe on Reduce Summer Heat with a Comfort Cooler Attic Fan
- Kendra on Leaks, Cracks and the Return of Rain
- Kendra on Keep Your Home Dry This Winter: Prevent Basement Water Leaks
- Climate Control on Salvage Water Damaged Valuables
- Kendra on Kansas City Foundation Repair: Should I Water My Basement?
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Covers & Grates for your Egress Well or Window Well Most houses in the Kansas City area come with some type of egress well or window well. Many of these egress wells can be very tall and potentially dangerous to … Continue reading
GORDON ENERGY & DRAINAGE DONATES THIER TIME & MATERIALS ON KANSAS CITY’S 4TH EXTREME HOME MAKOVER ABC’S EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER: HOME EDITION” showed up in Ottawa, Kansas in July of 2011 for the 4th time in the Kansas City area. … Continue reading