- TITLE Boxing Club Olathe on Reduce Summer Heat with a Comfort Cooler Attic Fan
- Kendra on Leaks, Cracks and the Return of Rain
- Kendra on Keep Your Home Dry This Winter: Prevent Basement Water Leaks
- Climate Control on Salvage Water Damaged Valuables
- Kendra on Kansas City Foundation Repair: Should I Water My Basement?
Monthly Archives: August 2011
SHOULD YOU INSTALL A SECONDARY DRAIN TILE ON THE INSIDE OF YOUR BASEMENT? As a builder, you may be faced with the question, “is an inside tile worth the extra expense?” We will attempt to lay out the facts about … Continue reading
A casual debate often will arise over the use of either epoxy or polyurethane foam for foundation crack repair. Both will fill the crack and stop water from entering through the crack. If stopping a leak is the only concern, … Continue reading